主题

帖子

积分

手拿木剑

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2014-3-6 21:42:24 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Look up at the sky, I sighed with resignation. In order to avoid the parents bombarded, I panic, said going to participate in a weekend remedial classes. I fear now stay at home, afraid that the thoughtful eyes of my father, mother hands holding the ginseng chicken soup. Riding a bicycle, I slow destination Guangzhao, I do not know that you want to do. To find her! Who is she? I do not know, bag sealing tapes he called the voices of flowers is my only friend. All the nagging and exhortations aside, I went to the "dark blue" Internet cafes.
    "Hello, I was online Superman." And encouraging children to give their own, I took the screen name of an especially strong. Sent her an Yemeir: where are you? And I talk and I am bored. "Waited a moment, she had happened.
    "Hello, want to talk what?"
    Talk to your family, Mom and Dad. "
    "Oh, they're fine, and my father is a doctor, mother a nurse."
    "They're all at home?" Today is the weekend, I guess all of Mom and Dad may be and children to stay with.
    "No, I am the only one in my painting." The voices of flowers than I was a year younger, she was ready to apply for Academy of Art next year. We recognize that there are two months, it has never met, but the online contact.
    Painting? "
    "Self-Portrait, hee hee."
    "Why do you smile, you draw like? Can I send your paintings?" I want to know the way she had been raised to meet, but she rejected, and even phone number, she refused to disclose. "Then lose the mystery of making friends." Whenever I see this on the screen, I will think of her the askew youth girls in the front of the computer to the expression of love to dream. I think she should be like a chant children, cheerful, lively, love to laugh. Wing child is a girl I used to like, she always looked at me and worship: "Your basketball playing nice!" I like to listen to her such praise. Boys and girls need affirmation and encouragement, this will feel more valuable and strength.
    Can send tomorrow. "Have to admit, her typing speed is faster than me.
    "There are 60 days in respect of the exam, I do not have a little grasp, I am ready to give up."
    "No, you insist you'll do, I believe you!" She was quick to respond.
    Computer side, I smile loudly: "I believe? You know, because all of them believe me, I doubt your ability. Their expectations too high, I'm afraid I will let all trust me disappointed. "I grew up is a good student of the father and mother, dear child, the teacher in the eye. I try to do everything that they want me to do, even if it is very difficult when I do have to show for me is "a piece of cake," the posture, I want them to feel that his son are very talented. Practical, too, in the unremitting efforts, the results have been excellent, or the main school basketball team. I'm happy to live to 19-year-old, until the third year under the semester, my father told me that his boyhood dream of reading the Medical and hope that I can to achieve. Since then, my life without basketball, there is no laughter, only pressure. Burberry woman dress fashion clothing coat New  2014I do not know how all of a sudden die, two mock examinations are not the undergraduate, I've never been afraid.
    "Go look at the sea and relax." The voices of flowers to make recommendations.
    "You come with me?" I would like to talk to her face and does not, or rather, I need to find someone to talk.
    "Tell me, Why do you call the sound of 'flowers'?"
    Long time no response, I waited quietly. "All right! Four p.m., weighbridges bridge there or be square." She hastily authentic worship. I guess she must like me excited.
    Look at the table, the entire 10:00. The following time doing? I took an English exercise, buried for two hours in the cafes outside table casserole. A title OVER, I was scared to check the answer, the final score is 107 points, I shook my head, the requirements of 125 points away from the father is still very far. Made in the table, 12 points, what should I go home.
    Opened the door, and my father read the newspaper, my mother fry cook in the kitchen. I can not stand such a scene, Dad carefully red pen to hook under the contents of all relevant entrance examination, my mother, and even developed a recipe, not important for nutritional supplements. I now, no matter eat anything, feel mean not Juela.
    Afternoon classes, I have two left. "Leave this sentence, I plunged headlong into the room. In front of them, I more and more reticent.
    I am an hour ahead of weighbridges Bridge. Beaches and rocks, so I have to rely on. Casually looking for a place to sit down, close your eyes, then simply lie down, and so fell asleep. The before woke up, stood a girl, big eyes, long hair, also beautiful chant children, I can feel her bones revealed strong.
    I quickly stood up, like some awkward: "You are the 'voices of flowers'?" She nodded. "Hello, I am 'online Superman'." She still nodded. I do not know the lively and cheerful online at the moment how such a Myanmar, then quipped: "I look is not so handsome? They say I like chuanfeng, What do you think?" She nodded. "How?
Words? I asked her cheerful apology looked at me and handed me a card: "Have you heard the voices of flowers? "I shook my head.
    Her turn to look at the cards, the other side reads: "bloom no sound, all I can not speak." I forget his expression, I think the whole face of freeze-frame of two minutes. "Never mind, I can hear you, speak!" She wrote, handed me another card. "You - are relying on to write?" The voices of flowers "hesitated for a moment, hand to make a heart shape.
    I understand that, "there are intentions!" We both laughed. Perhaps that smile pulled into the distance, I have said many, many really want to say, she listened quietly, and makes me feel safe.Until sunset, we break up, she slips my last card, filled adhere to the ".
    Received her letter two days later, a pale blue envelope, her crayon self-portrait, as well as her story: in the exam that year, out of a car accident, was admitted to the hospital Dad, oppressed language nerves, waking up unable to speak due to intracranial hemorrhage.  Dad would like a lot of ways, to no avail. During that time he always blame doctors not bad, but I know he is the best dad in the world, the best doctor, he is doing his best. I naturally multi-move love to laugh, suddenly unable to speak, I feel awful, my mother in order to take care of me, to stay home with me, she became half of a doctor and nurse. That when I next get out of bed, and I feel bad, often angry, cry and kick. On one occasion, when I woke up to see her at the bedside wiping their tears, I knew she was sad than I am. Mom and Dad to my expectations very high, they once said to me in the future as a painter, so let me from elementary school art. Since I can not speak, they never mention test the matter of the Academy of Fine Arts, they only hope that my happiness, my happiness is their happiness. Although it is not like normal people use language to express everything, but I never give up their dreams, I still have the word efforts. The pay may not harvest,from time to pay will not be harvested, I want to strive and work hard a fight, even if you lose, do not regret it.
    Would you like to pick ourselves up, to realize their dreams? Tomorrow is blue, because it is my own election, so no matter what it looks like, for me the most beautiful. You choose the right color for you tomorrow? We all believe you, because they love you, because you will work hard. I also believe you, because you are a "Superman".
    "I am Superman." Water blue mark pen to write this sentence, choose the right color but also for tomorrow. Out a sheet of paper, I pick up a pen to write down: the voices of flowers, if I believe that if I start now, if I really made a doctor, if you believe, and I ---- can hear flowers sound?
    The envelope, I am hurdles. Opened a thick book of exercises, I started a new round of English self-test. The final results "119. I do not become discouraged and will be better next time when my mother opened the door to come," drink milk. "I nodded, looking at the corners of her eyes, said:" Thank you, Mom. "I am with his eyes told her ----" I'll try! "
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

牛魔王

积分
沙发
发表于 2014-3-7 00:36:05 | 只看该作者
仰望天空,我无奈地叹了口气。为了避免父母轰炸,我慌了,说要参加周末辅导班。我怕现在呆在家里,怕我的父亲母亲若有所思的眼神,手中拿着人参鸡汤。骑自行车,我缓慢地逛着,我不知道你想做的事。找到她!她是谁?我不知道,袋密封的录音带他叫花开的声音是我唯一的朋友。所有的唠叨和规劝之外,我去了"深蓝色的"网吧。
"你好,我是在线的超人。"并鼓励孩子们给自己,我参加了一个特别强烈的屏幕名称。送她一个伊妹儿:你在哪里?和我说话,我很无聊。"等了一会儿,她发生了。
"你好,想和我谈什么?“;
谈你的家庭,爸爸妈妈。“;
"哦,他们很好,和我的父亲是一位医生,母亲是个护士。”;
"他们都是在家里吗?"今天是周末,我想和爸爸妈妈都可能和孩子们呆在一起。
"不,我在我的绘画中唯一的一个。"花开的声音比我小一岁,她准备明年申请美术学院。我们认识到,还有两个月,它从未谋面,但在网上接触。
画?“;
"的自画像,嘻嘻。”;
"为什么你的微笑,你的画吗?我可以把你的画吗?"我想知道她得到了满足,但她拒绝了,甚至电话号码,她拒绝透露。"然后交朋友的神秘失去。"每当我看到这个屏幕上,我都会想起她那副青春少女在电脑前的表达爱的梦想。我想她应该像一个呗儿童,开朗,活泼,爱笑。翼子是我喜欢的一个女孩,她总是看着我崇拜:"你的篮球打的很好!"我喜欢听她这样的赞美。男孩和女孩需要的肯定和鼓励,这会觉得更有价值和力量。
明天可以发送。"不得不承认,她打字的速度比我快。
"有在考试方面的60天,我没有一点把握,我准备放弃。”;
"不,你坚持,你会做什么,我相信你!"她很快回答。
计算机方面,我笑着大声说:"我相信?你知道的,因为他们都相信我,我怀疑你的能力。他们的期望太高了,我恐怕会让我失望的信任。"长大的我是一个可爱的孩子的父亲和母亲,好学生,在老师的眼睛。我试着去做他们要我做的一切,即使是很困难的我什么时候有显示我是"一块蛋糕,"的姿势,我要让他们感觉到,他的儿子很有天赋。实际的,太,在不懈的努力,结果是优秀的,或是校篮球队的主力。我很高兴能够活到19岁,直到下学期的第三年,我父亲告诉我,他儿时的梦想,阅读医学和希望,我能达到。从那时起,我的生活没有篮球,也没有笑,只是压力。巴宝莉女装时装外套新2014i不知道怎么突然死了,两个模拟考试不是大学生,我从未害怕过。
"去看看大海,放松。"花提出建议的声音。
"你跟我来?"我想跟她的脸,不,或者说,我需要找人倾诉。
"告诉我,你为什么叫”花“的声音?“;
长时间没有响应,我静静地等待。"好的!下午四点,地秤桥不见不散。"她急忙正宗的崇拜。我想她一定和我一样兴奋。
看看表,整个上午10点。以下时间在做什么?我把英语运动,埋在两小时表砂锅外面的网吧。一个标题,我很害怕检查答案,最后的得分是107分,我摇了摇头,125点要求离开父亲还很远。在桌子上,12点,我要回家。
打开门,我的父亲读报纸,我母亲厨师在厨房。我不能忍受这样的场景,爸爸仔细用红笔勾所有有关入学考试的内容,在我的母亲,甚至开发了一个配方,营养补充剂并不重要。现在的我,不管吃什么,感觉是不嚼蜡。
下午的课,我有两个左。"留下这句话,我一头扎进了房间。在他们面前,我越来越沉默寡言。
我提前一个小时地秤桥。海滩和岩石,所以我不得不依靠。随便找个地方坐下来,闭上你的眼睛,然后躺下,等睡着了。之前醒来,站着一个小女孩,大眼睛,长头发,还美丽的圣歌的孩子,我能感觉到我能感觉到她的骨头显示强烈的。
我很快地站起来,喜欢有些尴尬:"你是花的声音?"她点头。"你好,我在线超人。"她还点了点头。我不知道此刻的活泼开朗的在线这样的缅甸,然后打趣地说:"我看是不是很漂亮吗?他们说我喜欢流川枫,你觉得怎么样?"她点头。"如何?
的话吗?我问她开朗的歉意地看着我,递给我一张卡片:"你听到花开的声音?"我摇头。
她转身看向卡,对方说:"开花没有声音,我不能说。"我忘了他的表现,我认为两分钟定格全脸。"没关系,我能听到你说话!"她写道,递给我另一张卡。"你是靠写?"花”的声音;犹豫了一会儿,手使一个心的形状。
我明白,"有意向!"我们都笑了。也许那笑容拉远了,我说了很多,许多真正想说的,她静静地听着,让我感到安全。直到日落,我们分手了,她到我的最后一张牌,填充坚持“;。
两天后收到她的信,淡蓝色的信封,她的蜡笔画自画像,以及她的故事:在考试的那一年,出了车祸,被送往医院,爸爸,压迫语言神经,醒来无法说话,颅内出血。爸爸想了很多办法,都无济于事。那时候他总是责怪医生不在,但我知道他是世界上最好的爸爸,最好的医生,他已经尽力了。我自然多移动的爱笑,突然不能说话,我觉得很可怕,我的母亲为了照顾我,跟我在家待着,她成为一个医生和护士的一半。当我下滚出去床,我感觉不好,经常生气,又哭又闹。有一次,当我醒来的时候,在床边擦泪看到她,我知道她很伤心,不是我。爸爸妈妈对我的期望很高,他们曾经表示,今后我作为一个画家,所以让我从小学艺术。既然我不能说,他们从来没有提及试验的美术学院的事,他们只希望我的幸福,我的幸福是自己的幸福。虽然不喜欢正常的人使用的语言来表达的一切,但我从来没有放弃自己的梦想,我仍然有字的努力。薪酬可能没有收获,从不会有所收获的时候要,我要去拼一拼,即使你失败了,就不要后悔。
你要振作起来,去实现自己的梦想?明天是蓝色的,因为它是我自己选的,所以不管是什么样子,我最美丽。你选择适合你的颜色吗?我们都相信你,因为他们爱你,因为你将努力工作。我也相信你,因为你是一个“超人”;。
"我是超人。"水蓝色的马克笔写这个句子,选择正确的颜色,但也为明天。一张纸,我提笔写下:花开的声音,如果我相信如果我从现在开始,如果我真的做了一个医生,如果你相信,我----能听到花的声音吗?
信封,我的障碍。打开一本厚厚的书的练习,我开始了新一轮英语自测。结果:"119。我不灰心,下次会更好时,我的母亲打开门来,"喝牛奶。"我点了点头,看着她的眼睛,嘴角说:"谢谢你,妈妈。"我用眼睛告诉她---- "我会尝试!“;
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表